Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

Lauren Stanek was in town again this weekend, which is always so amazing. We hung out with friends from Park City on Friday. It was crazy to be walking through times square with three other people I went to high school with so many years ago. Saturday night she had a small play reading, which we invited our friend we met a couple weeks ago to join. It was fun to watch them read together, both very talented. We had an amazing weekend.
Today we woke up and went down to Museum Mile for lunch and spent a couple hours at the Met. She had to take a 5 o'clock train so I dropped her off at Grand Central and headed back to the Bronx. I had dropped off some laundry earlier in the day and when I went to pick it up the nice Mexican lady said it would be $16. Considering I only had $13 cash on me I bartered a bit and got my laundry washed and folded for $13 instead of $16. Love it. I made it back home just in time for the start of the Super Bowl and made some yummy Dixie Chili for dinner. I was finally able to paint my nails, write my cover letter for my resume, and clean MY dishes. It was great to have the place to myself since all my roommates are out watching the game somewhere else. Hopefully I can get to sleep soon before they all get home so I feel well rested in the AM. Monday mornings always come so quickly. With all of that being said I would say today was a very Super Sunday.
Walking back to the 6 line after staying with our Park City friends

Play reading, Saturday night

3 guys restaurant near the Met

Cute

One of my favorites 

Grand Central, saying goodbye.

Oh, and GO GIANTS! Eli Manning is such a southern hottie... but really best commercial had to be David Beckham selling undies from H&Mmm. Also, loved Madonna's dress in the halftime show but not so crazy about the dancing and performance in all. 
Oh well, go Giants!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lip-synched or not...I love her music. Every song I wanted on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete